Contribute in kde-multimedia during SoK

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Aug 20 08:57:56 BST 2013

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Shubham Chaudhary
<shubhamchaudhary92 at gmail.com> wrote:
> No, I haven't. I really want to work on something this summer. I've
> submitted patches to several organisations like kate, amarok etc.  I'm
> comfortable with any project.

Folks, this is not cool. If you don't have mentoring capacity please
at least let Shubham know that so he has a chance to look for
something else.
Shubham: I'm terribly sorry. This isn't how this is supposed to go.
Are there other areas you are interested in?

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org