GSoC Proposal

Trever Fischer tdfischer at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 23 12:56:48 BST 2013

On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 01:59:46 PM Hüseyin Zengin wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I have applied to GSoC with a project. I made it public to able to get
> feedback; please make a comment :)
> link:my
> proposal<https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gso
> c2013/hzengin/14001#> Best Regards
> Hüseyin Zengin

Think you can spend some more time on beautifying the plasma applet? It is
what the user interacts with (not any kind of underlying daemon or fancy DBUS
API), so any rough edges will just contribute to growing sentiments that KDE
is unpolished. If the UI looks beautiful by default and there aren't any
graphical glitches, I would think that counts more than letting the user pick
between three mediocre layouts.