kmix

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Apr 12 08:35:44 BST 2013

Hi Shamsher,

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Shamsher Siddiqui
<mail.shamshersiddiqui at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all!
> i am shamsher ahmed want to take  part in gsoc 2013 .When  i was going
> through the kde idea list than i found the project "KMix2 Sound Menu" on
> which i would like to work on .i have searched some details but i am able to
> find out the kmix architecture anywhere .So plz provide me link

Well, apparently you haven't searched for very long, as a simple
Google search gives this link:
http://www.kde.org/applications/multimedia/kmix/development

Which also contains the link to the git repository and instructions on
how to clone .

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org