Dates fixed - fill in your details, was: Amarok and KDE-multimedia in Randa in September

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sun May 27 15:42:12 BST 2012

Hi all,

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Myriam Schweingruber <myriam at kde.org> wrote:
...  You can see the relevant doodle here:
http://www.doodle.com/svghf38ibdg6k9dv .

While the Doodle is still open, the date has been chosen:

The Randa Sprint will be from September 21st to September 27th

Please all who want to attend, fill in your details here:

https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/98

You need to identify with your http://identify.kde.org settings, as usual.

As Mario already stated on the Sprint page: please do not include the
train cost from airport to Randa and back in your travel costs, as
there will be a cheaper solution organized by Mario.

Again, I can only recommend you to come to Randa, it is the perfect
place to get work done, as there is no commuting involved once you are
there, no distractions by a loud industrial world outside the windows,
just mountains and fresh air and a gorgeous landscape. I couldn't
imagine better for our brain cells :) As those who have been in Randa
before (Ian Monroe in particular), it is really worth the travel.

Regards,

Myriam, looking forward to celebrate slow food "par excellence" with
the traditional raclette :)
http://www.fsfe.org