qtphonon's status.

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Fri May 18 06:54:10 BST 2012

This probably means we should keep the old repo there for backwards
compatibility, and with documentation stating that the module is old and
out-of-date, and where and how they can get a more recent version.

We shouldn't mix build systems in qt5.git itself. If other add-ons decide
to use cmake as their build system, that's fine; but any module aiming to
be part of qt5.git will need to use the same build system as the rest of
the modules of qt5.git. (This will also be true for whatever build system
we move to at some later point.)

Distros of course should bundle Qt with the latest version from upstream.

--
.marius