Please check your group on sprints.kde.org

Myriam Schweingruber myriam-RoXCvvDuEio at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 18 01:53:00 BST 2012

Hi Mario,

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 12:10 AM, Mario Fux <kde-ml at unormal.org> wrote:
> Good morning
>
> The budget and email to the board is almost ready to be sent and thus we can
> start waiting for approval of this big sprint and budget.
>
> In the meantime I was notified about the fact that it makes sense to check the
> groups. As you see on the sprints.kde.org page [1] the amount of travel costs
> (plus some more 1000 € for swiss train tickets and accommodation) is quite
> high this year. Thus it makes sense to be sure if it's really worth to bring
> all these people to Randa.
>
> Therefore (and as I myself don't know each and every person on this big list
> [1]) I'd like to ask you to take a look at the list of people of your group.

Talking about the Amarok people:

Neither I nor Mark do need any travel sponsoring, so this is already
something good in your book. As for the other people: I definitely
vouch for each of them, we need them, and the Amarok folks are not
really a large group in the total count.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org