KDE Multimedia SVN cleanup

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Feb 23 19:24:13 GMT 2012

El Dijous, 23 de febrer de 2012, a les 13:47:35, Trever Fischer va escriure:
> There's a couple of SVN modules under kdemultimedia/ that are looking a
> little bit crusty. Does anyone know the status of these projects? i.e. who
> maintains them, what software uses them, what their general purpose is,
> etc:
>
> * ffmpegthumbs - last significant commit was 21 months ago. everything
> afterwards has been build fixes

A thumbnailer based on ffmpeg. Easy, eh?

> * libkcddb - Last commit was a crash fix from 6 months ago

audiocd kioslave, k3b, kaudiocreator, tellico
http://lxr.kde.org/search?filestring=&string=%23include+%3Clibkcddb

> * libkcompactdisc - Last big commit was 14 months ago, which fixes a crash
> in Audex CD ripper.

amarok, kaudiocreator, tellico, audiocd kioslave
http://lxr.kde.org/search?filestring=&string=kcompactdisc.h

> * mplayerthumbs - 18 months ago, a memleak fixing commit. Nothing big since
> then.

A thumbnailer based on mplayer. Easy, eh?

> My understanding is that the *thumbs projects may now be obseleted by
> Romain's phononthumbs tool at git.kde.org:scratch/perier/phononthumbs.git

Can't be that is in a scratch repo. Hope you are not expecting people to use
things that are not packaged and even more are in a scratch repo :D

Albert