Phonon-VLC howto for Qt4.8

yoanis at 2burbujas.net yoanis at 2burbujas.net
Tue Dec 25 19:47:17 GMT 2012

Hi Jean,

Yes, I did remove the DirectShow dll. The only DLL in the phonon_backend
folder is phonon_vlc.dll:

http://people.videolan.org/~jb/phonon/

I also copied the plugins folder. What's is strange to me is that, even if
 the library has been remove (phonon_dsp9.dll) I can see references to it
when profiling the app through DependencyWalker.

I must be missing something obvious here, but I just don't know what :(.

Bests,

Yoanis.