Phonon

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun May 15 18:31:19 BST 2011

On Friday 11 March 2011, Harald Sitter wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 11:23 PM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:
> > Note that if I don't get a reply, I will be reverting commit
> > 1602df28e8b82aeeecb7cfb3fe1af52790be02d3 to Phonon in 24 hours in
> > order to restore my ability to build Phonon.
>
> We are working on a revert, just too much a hassle it is..

Only slightly related...

there is the branch with improved cmake stuff from Patrick.
Do you mind if I have a look at what he did and add this one by one to master
?
I.e. I would start with installing a PhononConfig.cmake when Phonon is
installed, and then go through the plugins one by one and make them find that
one properly.

I just tried to build the plugins and failed, some, e.g. WaveOut and MMF have
a FindPhonon.cmake, but don't set CMAKE_MODULE_PATH, so it is not found at
all.

What is the idea with the PHONON_BUILDSYSTEM_DIR variable ?

Alex