Message held up in moderation

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun May 1 03:15:55 BST 2011

Hi guys,

About 5 days ago I sent a message to this list under the thread
"KGoldrunner still silenced in KDE 4.6".  It was held up in moderation
because it has an attachment of more than 40K bytes.  The file is
a compressed log of Phonon debug messages, including
PHONON_GST_GST_DEBUG, as suggested by me and agreed
by Harald.

I have spent some time trying to make the file shorter, but to no
avail.  In my system, the very first Phonon::createPlayer call causes
about 11,000 lines of log output and the bzip2 log is about 140 K
bytes.

Please could somebody release my message from moderation.  Maybe
the log could be forwarded separately to someone who can look at it,
rather than becoming forever part of the list archive.

All the best, Ian W.