[kde] Patch to kdemultimedia to use libcdio instead of cdparanoia

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Jun 20 00:09:00 BST 2011

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 17:52, William Immendorf
<will.immendorf at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am a regular on the Linux from Scratch mailing lists, and someone
> named Michael Uleysky sent a patch to make kdemultimedia use libcdio
> instead of cdparanoia (because they provide equivalent functionality).

kde-devel@, then, don't you think? IIRC this concerns the KIO slave
using cdparanoia, so that would be the appropriate component for the
patch.

> The patch is attached. However, I would like some improvements to be
> done. I want  kdemultimedia to use either libcdio or cdparanoia,
> depending on which one exists, and on user preference. I don't know
> CMake enough to do that, but if anyone would like to do that task, it
> would be much appreciated.
>
> The patch is in LFS format, apply with -Np1.

Thank you for the patch, but it should be submitted to
http://reviewboard.kde.org, not to a mailing list.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org