Etherpad for Multimedia

Harald Sitter sitter at kde.org
Fri Jun 10 15:06:43 BST 2011

Aloha,

I just got hold of a notes setup for KDE MM [0].

You can find the latest randa notes at [1] (grossly out of date, as I
did not get out of bed a couple of days -> one of the reason I dislike
standups in the morning rather than in the evening). Everyone please
toss in stuff that is missing.

To access the pad you will need an account (for spam reasons and
stuff), please send me a mail with the mail address you'd like to use
for your account. Also, who wants to step up as administrators?

[0] https://multimedia.notes.kde.org
[1] https://multimedia.notes.kde.org/1