Call for Randa Blog Posts

Trever Fischer tdfischer at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 9 01:56:05 BST 2011

> Howdy, all.
>
> As part of the revamped promo efforts, I'm writing a blog post to
> summarize
> everything that's been going on here at Randa within KDE-MM, which
> includes
> Amarok, Phonon, Kdenlive, KMix, etc.
>
> If you could, write some quick blog post about what you've accomplished
> this
> week and reply to this thread with the link to aggregate them into a list.
> Either lord president Harald or myself could then push it to the planet.
Upon further pondering, I've decided that such a summary post would make
an excellent dot.kde.org article.

So far, we still need something about Amarok's prettification by Kevin,
something from Bart about something, and a lovely article by our master
lord president supreme big cheese Harald.

Trever Fischer (tdfischer)
Fedora Ambassador, KDE Hacker
http://wm161.net
GPG: C40F2998 hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net