Phonon's failure to detect Pulseaudio

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jun 7 12:51:44 BST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Harald Sitter at 07/06/11 13:15 did gyre and gimble:
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:
>> That was because there wasn't one. It still fails to find Pulseaudio.
>> If I go back to that merge point I mentioned earlier it works. It was
>> the commit's afterward which break it.
>
> Colin messed around with the finder it appears.

Hmm, that's my fault. PA from git master is not detected with the
current setup.

I'll have a look when I get home, but if you care to fiddle with the
FindPulseAudio.cmake file to get it working that would be great.

I specifically want to use the three defines for PA_MAJOR, PA_MINOR and
PA_MICRO to get the version number.

But it could also just be a cmake cache issue... so check that too.

Cheers

Col

--

Colin Guthrie