Call for Randa Blog Posts

Christian Esken esken at kde.org
Mon Jun 6 22:34:39 BST 2011

On Monday 06 June 2011 13:13:52 Trever Fischer wrote:
> Howdy, all.
>
> As part of the revamped promo efforts, I'm writing a blog post to summarize
> everything that's been going on here at Randa within KDE-MM, which includes
> Amarok, Phonon, Kdenlive, KMix, etc.
>
> If you could, write some quick blog post about what you've accomplished
> this week and reply to this thread with the link to aggregate them into a
> list. Either lord president Harald or myself could then push it to the
> planet. _______________________________________________
> kde-multimedia mailing list
> kde-multimedia at kde.org

Hi,

I created the first and only KMix blog at http://kmix5.wordpress.com/

It contains information about the work done here in Randa, like subcontrol
labels and especially one of the coolest feature in KMix since years, namely
Sound Menu support.

Older information is still available at
http://christian.esken.de/kmix/screenshots.html and
http://christian.esken.de/kmix/index.html .