[PATCH] juk: filerename: use translated stings when searching for category to insert.

Γιώργος Κυλάφας (Giorgos Kylafas) gekylafas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 22:49:46 BST 2011

Hi all,

I experienced the problem mentioned in
https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=118317, however commit
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=988893 did not fix it
for me.
I could only insert categories "Track" and "Title" to the File Renamer
and not any of the others.

At some point, I realized that those two were the only non-translated
categories appearing in the combobox, so I after searching for a while
I managed to fix the problem with the attached patch. From what I can
understand from the code, tagTypeText() should be called with
"translate = false" only when read/writing the config file, and not
inside tagFromCategoryTest().


Γιώργος Κυλάφας (Giorgos Kylafas)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: insert-category.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 898 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-multimedia/attachments/20110420/95893708/attachment.patch>
-------------- next part --------------
kde-multimedia mailing list
kde-multimedia at kde.org

More information about the kde-multimedia mailing list