Amarok 2.2.2 "Maya Gold" released

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Tue Jan 12 00:23:47 GMT 2010

On 1/11/2010 3:51 PM, Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> The Amarok team is proud to announce the release of Amarok 2.2.2.
> It brings many goodies like moodbar support, custom labels and more.
> For detail please read the release announcement at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/releases/2.2.2 and then update ;-)

Quick note:

If you downloaded the source tarball immediately upon release, please go
back to the download page ( http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Download:Source )
and download the file again (which will contain -patched in the file name).

The new tarball contains a patch that should already be contained in all
distribution packages, but that we failed to include in the first posted
tarball (sorry!).

--Jeff