Audex commited to playground/multimedia

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Oct 29 15:45:11 GMT 2009

Am Donnerstag 29 Oktober 2009 15:41:38 schrieb Marco Nelles:
> Am Donnerstag 29 Oktober 2009 15:23:01 schrieb Burkhard Lück:

> > > That would be great. Thanks.
> >
> > Done.
>
> Thanks.
>
> > > By the way: What's the right place?
> > >
> > > http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/xx/messages/playground-multimedia
> > >/ ?
> >
> > Yes, and trunk/l10n-kde4/xx/docmessages/playground-multimedia/ for
> > documentation translations and trunk/playground/multimedia/doc/audex for
> >  the docbooks.
>
> Ok, thanks. I will consider.

Hmm, selecting the help item from the menu or the help button in the settings
dialog and then getting an error mesages from KHelpcenter "No Documentation
available" is a bad user experience.

So what about this:

Take the infos from www.kde-apps.org/ as start, add some documentation (task
orientated, how to, tips + tricks, use cases, limitations etc) and send them
to kde-doc-english at kde.org and let them markup to docbook.
Together with already existing docs (from kdemultimedis/kscd) for part of the
settings (cddb) we quickly can have a nice little handbook?

> > > No. They can be removed - and I'm going to change the code, so that
> > > those strings won't be extracted in future.
> >
> > Btw building audex I get this error:
> > /home/kdedev/svn/playground/multimedia/audex/utils/upload.h:31:24:
> > Fehler: KIO/MkdirJob: No such file or directory
>
> I've just patched, so this should work now.

Yes It does work, thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück