Contribute Audex to extregear

Ian Monroe ian.monroe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:17:44 GMT 2009

2009/10/26 Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>:
> On Monday, 2009-10-26, Ian Monroe wrote:
>> 2009/10/26 Marco Nelles <marco at maniatek.de>:
>> > Hi list,
>> >

>> > I have an kde svn account now and would like to ask, if it is
>> > okay/possible when I contribute most recent version of Audex
>> > (http://www.kde-
>> > apps.org/content/show.php/Audex?content=77125) to
>> > trunk/extragear/multimedia. If yes, anything else I have to consider?
>>
>> Hooray, a cd ripper. :)
>>
>> No you can't just throw it into extragear. You can put it into
>> playground immediately though. There's a process to get into
>> extragear. There's a diagram and everything here:
>> http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Guidelines
>
> My guess is that it can be directly imported to kdereview though. The
> playgroung stage has already happend in its current repository and is now
> ready for review.

Just be sure to read all the directions there in "Step 2: Stable". If
Marco hasn't completed those bullet points, playground would be better
or just wait until you do it before moving into kdereview and KDE SVN.

(not that the program has to be perfect when it gets moved into
kdereview, but an attempt should be made.)

Ian