/trunk/kdesupport/phonon/ds9/qaudiocdreader.cpp does not have unix line endings?

Jonathan Wong jhannwong at gmail.com
Fri May 22 23:11:32 BST 2009

Hi Thiago! :)

I have some patches I want to submit. But of course, before submission, I need to discuss my
proposed changes. Yes, my changes are to Phonon. However, I changed only the DS9 backend. Should I
propagate the changes to Phonon as well?

This list seems quiet. Not many folks (non-SVN-committers) helping out in Phonon? But quiet is
good, so we only need to read dev-related stuff.