JuK - removing k3support libraries

Georg Grabler ggrabler at gmail.com
Mon May 11 17:51:48 BST 2009

Hello Michael,

I've one problem with the things you mentioned: directorylist.cpp

The QStringListModel is fine, but doesn't support setHeaderData
functionality as it seems. In example, if I use
model->setHeaderData(0, Qt::Horizontal, i18n("Folders"));

It's documented at (rejected)
http://www.qtsoftware.com/developer/task-tracker/index_html?id=188749&method=entry

This means: Yea, I can do so, but I'd have to remove the header
working in example with a label (nothing wrong with a label though,
except that we'd loose the custom sorting ability if we wanted it).

So I'd suggest staying at the widget in this case, or remove the
header making a label there (a own model is a bit an overkill for this
- my 2 cent).

Kind regards,
Georg