patch for bug 174553

Christian Esken esken at kde.org
Wed Jan 21 20:26:49 GMT 2009

Am Montag, 12. Januar 2009 schrieb Stefan Geuns:
> Hi,
>
> I made a patch for bug 174553. The patch adds a menu item for selecting a different master channel, thus making it a bit easier to find.
>
> The second patch removes 2 action fetch lines. KToggleAction inherits from QAction, so fetching the same action again seems a bit useless. I tested it, and the menu keeps working so I think my reasoning is correct.

Stafan,

this looks nice. From the comments in bko I know that people sometimes have trouble finding master channel selector.

I have scanned your patch quickly, and it looks quite OK. I have to check that really all KMix components are notified correctly about the changed master. It is very easy to create a flaw in the master seletion, especially on a multiple soundcard setup. I'll try to take a closer look at your patch this weekend.

  Christian

--
Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
  - Albert Einstein