LIBKCDDB: CDDB/FreeDB submit

Richard Lärkäng larkang at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 07:00:52 BST 2009

Hi!

I believe it was because when I ported libkcddb to KDE/Qt 4, I temporarily set
it to testing mode, and then planned to do a little testing of it so it still
worked after the porting. However, after I ported it, I haven't been able to
be active in maintaining libkcddb, so noone got around to enabling it again.

/Richard Lärkäng