Juk problems

Hunter Loftis hbloftis at uncc.edu
Fri Sep 5 23:33:51 BST 2008

Hi guys,

Amarok is too slow/buggy for me, so Juk was recommended as being
similar to iTunes. Love the interface, and it loaded all my collection
+ metadata in just seconds. Cool.

Only problem is, whenever I try to play any song, it doesn't even
"seem" to be playing. Progress bar doesn't move, everything stays
0:00, and I get this output from the console:

juk: WARNING: Unable to play /home/hunter/music/Rascal Flatts - Me And
My Gang [2006]/Rascal Flatts - Me And My Gang (Bonus Disc)/05 - Feels
Like Today.mp3
or
juk: WARNING: Unable to play /whatever/the/full/path/is.mp3

Any ideas? I don't find anything at all on this in a Google search,
but the WARNING isn't very descriptive.

Thanks,
Hunter

--