New Site

Fabio Locati fabiolocati at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 01:17:28 GMT 2008

Hi guys.
As I said two days ago, I made a new web site for http://multimedia.kde.org. A
t ~19 GTM of 6 March 2008, I committed the whole site. Now we have a site up-t
o-date. Now we have to do two things: implement the parts of the website that
in your opinion is not completed (send a mail in the mailinglist, please), kee
p the site up-to-date (I'll do this).
Speaking with Vir we had the same idea: incentive the projects to bring their
website on multimedia.kde.org. Vir and my self (and all the others people that
have the right to commit in /trunk/www/multimedia) will be here for the commit
s. You only will have to send us an email with, as attachment, your site.
If some projects want move their site, but they don't have enough experience o
r competences or time, send me an e-mail, and I will move the site for you.
I hope to receive soon emails about this,
Fabio

PS: Some projects (ie dragonplayer) are already working on a site in http://mu
ltimedia.kde.org.
--