Hi

Christian Esken esken at kde.org
Thu Feb 21 14:11:17 GMT 2008

Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008 schrieb fale:
> Hi, I'm Fabio Locati.
> I'm a developper of Dragon Player.
> Today I was speaking with Ian Monroe (team leader) about a possible page of
> dragonplayer in multimedia.kde.org. What do you think about this? What we
> have to do?

It is basically a good idea, and it is already done on some sites like http://koffice.kde.org/ or http://games.kde.org/

I believe, this is a multi-step process.

1. The people on kde-multimedia should be for it. Or not against.
   I personally think that it is a good idea, and consider to put some KMix information up there.

2. The place to get it rolling is probably the kde-www mailing list.

> Thank you
> ---
> Fabio Alessandro Locati

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
  - Albert Einstein