KAudioCreator error messages,

Scott geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Tue May 22 09:26:32 BST 2007

Greetings all!

I've searched around the Internet and I can't seem to find a place devoted
to KAudioCreator discussion/questions. So this seemed like the best thing.

If not, pardon the intrusion.  :)

In any event, I've used it in the past (previous KDE/Linux installs) and not
run into this problem, but now I'm getting error messages stating it could
not find the file.  Well, um aren't "you" (KAudioCreator) supposed to be
creating said file?

Here's an example error:

lame --add-id3v2 --preset extreme --tt 'Girlfriend' --ta 'Avril
Lavigne' --tl 'The Best Damn
Thing' --ty '2007' --tn '01' --tg 'Rock' '/home/scott/mp3/Avril Lavigne/The
Best Damn Thing/Avril Lavigne-Girlfriend.mp3'

Could not find "/home/scott/mp3/Avril Lavigne/The Best Damn Thing/Avril
Lavigne-Girlfriend.mp3".

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks.

Regards,