ui files in libkcddb

Chris Gow sniffy at rogers.com
Sat Jan 27 03:25:05 GMT 2007

Hello:

The following two files cause conflicts if you attempt to make a change to the
ui files they are generated from. At least they do if you follow the build
instructions from the wiki.

libkcddb/ui_cdinfodialog.h
libkcddb/ui_cdinfoencodingwidget.h

I noticed that header ui files for other applications are not checked in, so I
assume that this is either a special case (because it is a lib) or an error.

I believe these files will be used during compilation instead of the correct
generated header files (eg. kdemultimedia-build/libkcddb/ui_cdinfodialog.h).
If I mv'ed the files in my source directory and rebuild my changes are
applied.

Would it be possible for someone to correct this?

thanks

-- chris