documentation of KsCD

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Jan 15 09:45:39 GMT 2007

Hi,

I am translating the documentation for KsCD and found this in the CD Player
dialog of the configuration section:

seconds to move ahead or behind when the <guibutton>forward skip</guibutton>
or <guibutton>reverse skip</guibutton> buttons in the Control Panel are
pressed.</para>

But in the control panel I see only two buttons in the third
row to skip forward (right) or backward (left) to the beginning of the next or
previous track.
No buttons to skip an interval backward or forward inside a track.

Is the documentation outdated?

Burkhard Lück

Please cc me as I am not subscribed to this list