Cannot seek ogg flac files

Yogesh M yogeshm02 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 07:40:24 GMT 2007

On 06/01/07, Yogesh M <yogeshm02 at gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW while looking for solution (and to get more compression) I
> upgraded to FLAC 1.1.3 and now akode is not compiling. (I need to
> recompile to get MP3 support)
Updated copy of aKode from KDE svn has compiled. Have also compiled
akode_artsplugin from kdemultimedia 3.5.5. Now everything seems to be
working. In the process I have also uninstalled xine to make sure
akode is in action.

Only one question to answer: *.mcopclass in xine_artsplugin have
Preference = 4 and in akode_artsplugin have Preference = 6. What this
implies? Prefer xine over akode or otherwise.

Thanks
--
Yogesh M
Chandigarh, India