Phonon questions

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sat Nov 11 16:15:58 GMT 2006

On Saturday 11 November 2006 16:48, Matthias Kretz wrote:
> On Saturday 11 November 2006 13:06, mETz wrote:

[snip]

> > - SeekSlider seeking on a mousewheel-event seems to be < 1sec
>
> Right, I haven't considered wheel events. Meaning there's no special code -
> it's pure QSlider behaviour.
> How do you think it should behave?

I think it is more a matter of setting the step properties to better values
than the defaults, depending on what you set the min and max of the range to.
E.g. if the range is in seconds from 0 to max time, a singleStep of 10 seconds
might be more appropriate than 1 second (which I think would be default
value)

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring