[mm-meeting] Re: multimedia meeting agenda

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Mon May 8 21:13:03 BST 2006

Ian Monroe wrote on 2006-04-25 11:11 -0500 regarding [mm-meeting] Re: multimedia meeting agenda:
> To those ends... as far as formal presentations are concerned, I would
> find helpful some educational oriented presentations about the new
> technology around the corner (like if Muesli or Scott wanted to do
> something on Qt4 model/view list stuff and other Qt4 tech), learn
> about Phonon etc.
>
> Some formal discussions, to complement the informal over-beer-at-1am
> discussions, could also be useful. I hope to see lots of scribbles on
> whiteboard. :)

Hi all,

The wiki doesn't say much more than a few presentations on Saturday, so I've
taken up trying to get some points that you guys want to have discussed.
From this thread and a heads-up message that I sent to this list in Dutch (and
my own random mind), I've gathered that there could be something like

- a Phonon talk / discussion / coding session?
- the future of amaroK?
- BOF (project) discussion sessions?
- free hacking?

If you have anything, please share. Although the schedule does not need to be
strict, some more details about what sort of stuff is going to happen would be
nice. You got 2.5 days to fill :)

Cheers,
--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   http://www.kde.nl/