multimedia meeting agenda

koos vriezen koos.vriezen at gmail.com
Tue May 2 22:16:29 BST 2006

On TOn Tuesday 25 April 2006 6:00 am, Matthias Kretz wrote:
> After all the goal of Phonon is to make KDE applications like amaroK,
> noatun, juk, kmplayer (well, the name would be misleading then - but it's
> the functionality I mean) be fully functional with using Phonon exclusively.

KMPlayer's name is already confusing, but would be a great moment to
change it name. Eg. I'm thinking of MovieStar (I already have the
icon).

But the out-of-process requirement, like commented on you dot post,
remains of course for the plugin. And now I'm running debian-Amd64,
having a way to eg. nspluginviewer and mplayer running ia32 chroot'ed,
it's even more beneficial. (no doubt an embeddable kphononplayer can
be written, I think)

Koos