KDE Sounds

Joseph M. Gaffney cucullin at wtfisthat.net
Wed Dec 6 23:35:00 GMT 2006

Please ignore the top posting, I'm using my Treo atm...

Lou, if it relates to sound schema or a style for future releases of kde (ie: 4), this is probably of interest to the kde-promo team as well.

Also, I know Nuno Pinheiro (and most likely others) of the oxygen team have an interest in this in particular, and the idea of 'organic' sounds has come up.  I won't be able to check right now, but I believe this discussion was in the past month - you can check it out in the archives if interested.

-Joseph M. Gaffney