Amarok 'Fast Forward' 1.4.2 Released!

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Sat Aug 26 12:02:27 BST 2006

Hi!
  I had also problems compiling amarok today. -lruby was not found.
  Of course it was not, because -L/opt/ruby/lib was not present. It is
necessary to do so in my system. I had to hack the Makefile manually and
add it.
  It's a job of the configure script to find locations of libraries etc,
eventually letting the user to specify them manually, if they cannot be
detected automatically. I think it's necessary to add the check/option
to it, if libruby is now mandatory for building amarok.
    With regards, Pavel Troller