Questions about KMplayer

Gianluca Varisco giangy at gxware.org
Sun Apr 9 18:24:34 BST 2006

  wrote:
> hi!
>
> 1. Why postprocessing filters doesn't work with xine engine.
> I haven't find way to enable deinterlacing in this program with xine engine.
> video.output.xv_deinterlace_method is deprecated and don't work.
>
> 2. how to add files in playlist from filemanager or command line
> or make something like "Open only one instance of application at same time"
>
> Kmplayer 0.9.1b
> Thanks

Hi,

Have you tried to upgrade Kmplayer to the latest stable (or unstable)
version?

7-April-2006 	KMPlayer 0.9.2-rc1 Released
17-March-2006 	KMPlayer 0.9.2-pre3 Released
   		KMPlayer 0.9.1c Released

ChangeLog is available at http://kmplayer.kde.org/changelog.php .

See http://kmplayer.kde.org/ for more informations.

Best regards,