KDE/kdemultimedia/juk

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Tue Apr 4 00:09:11 BST 2006

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 0:43, David Faure wrote:
> SVN commit 526141 by dfaure:
>
> Some Qt4/KDE4 porting.
> Does nobody care about juk anymore, that I have to port it regularly so
> that kdemultimedia compiles? CCMAIL: kde-multimedia at kde.org

I'm not updating kdelibs_snapshot on a regular basis, if that's what you mean,
but reading kde-svn this seems to be the case for most application developers
at the moment.

If this particularly bothers you I'm just fine with compilation being turned
off and I'll do the porting myself later.

-Scott

--
The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it
is not utterly absurd.