K3b 0.12.5 released

Sebastian Trueg trueg at k3b.org
Wed Oct 19 13:09:00 BST 2005

Hello,

as always I found some time during the work on my diploma thesis to hack on
K3b. From some of it you may now benefit with K3b 0.12.5:

 * Fixed the progressbar in the file view
 * It is possible to add the "New Data DVD Project" button to the welcome
   window again.
 * Fixed problems with unreadable items when using a non-standard color scheme
 * Properly set the permissions on cdrecord versions >= 2.01.01a02
 * Fixed the "Disabled start button in Copy dialog" bug.
 * Little window layout fix in K3bSetup2.
 * Always use sector size 2048 when only creating an image in CD Copy. This
   means extracted
   iso images from CDs with non-Mode1 tracks are useable again.
 * Preserve directory permissions and user/group id in data projects when
   using the "backup" option.

As always grab it from http://www.k3b.org/download and gice it a try.

Cheers,
Sebastian