amaroK 'Airborne' 1.3.6 Released!

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Tue Nov 8 15:05:15 GMT 2005

The amaroK team proudly presents amaroK 1.3.6

amaroK 1.3.6 is a new service release for the 'Airborne' series, providing
several bugfixes. Again, this release improves on stability and reliability of
the application. Additionally, version 1.3.6 provides updated translations for
many languages.

In other news, amaroK 1.4 development is now in full swing. Take a look at our
RoadMap to see what hot new stuff is coming up. With our brand new nightly
build service, you can always check out the latest development version, thanks
to the wonderful Klik packaging technology.

CHANGES VERSION 1.3.6:
======================
  BUGFIXES:
    * Fix autoscan with PostgreSQL. (BR 111209)
    * Fix problem with sequences in PostgreSQL support. (BR 115075)
    * Fix potential crash at startup while accessing amazon.com. (BR 115838)
    * Potential crash when loading media from the Collection. (BR 115234)
    * Podcast apply to all button was faulty.
    * last.fm queue wouldn't be saved to disk. Patch by John Patterson
      <kde-bugs at ninecats.org>. (BR 115212)
    * Podcast download directory would only be effective next time the
      application started.
    * Don't crash when attempting to save an empty playlist from the Playlist
      menu.
    * Fix build issue on some Linux kernel 2.4 distros. (BR 115068)

The amaroK team
---------------

amaroK is a soundsystem-independent audio-player for *nix. Its interface uses
a powerful "browser" metaphor that allows you to create playlists that make
the most of your music collection. We have a fast development-cycle and
super-happy users. We also provide pensions and other employment-benefits.

"Easily the best media-player for Linux at the moment. Install it now!"
    - Linux Format Magazine

WWW:  http://amarok.kde.org
WIKI: http://amarok.kde.org/amarokwiki
IRC:  irc.freenode.net - #amarok #amarok.de
MAIL: amarok-devel at lists.sourceforge.net