Compile error in ktrm.cpp

Sagara Wijetunga sagaralists2 at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 04:53:16 BST 2005

--- Michael Pyne <pynm0001 at comcast.net> wrote:

> On Thursday 05 May 2005 09:16 am, Sagara Wijetunga
> wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Following compilation error develops in
> > kdemultimedia-3.4.0:
> >
> > I'm using current CVS version of libtunepimp
> (0.3.0+)
> > where the tp_AddFile is defined in
> > /usr/include/tunepimp/tp_c.h as follows:
>
> tunepimp CVS is not supported (patches accepted).
> Please use tunepimp 0.3.0
> (or better, as long as it's in the 0.3.x series).
>
> > The same issue was mentioned in Bug 94988. This
> bug is
> > now closed without any comment on how they closed
> it!
>
> That bug report was closed because the program had
> been compiled in an
> unsupported fashion.  The cause is identical.

Thank you very much for the reply.

The issue was resolved.

This was due to libtunepimp-0.3.0 developed errors
when compile. Without investigating the cause, as a
short cut, I downloaded the CVS version and compiled
and it went without a problem.

Now I managed to get  libtunepimp-0.3.0 compile
without errors. And kdemultimedia-3.4.0 now compiles
without errors.

Thanks again.

Kind regards
Sagara