Stopmotion: New screenshots

Fredrik Berg Kjølstad fredrik.kjoelstad at hig.no
Fri Mar 25 00:06:51 GMT 2005

The screenshot section of the webpage for Stopmotion has been updated
with new screenshots showing some of the newest features.

To have a look at them go to the stopmotion webpage and enter the
Screenshots section:
http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/studentgrupper/2005-hig-stopmotion/index.htm

Additional notes:
-Stopmotion moved from being the working title to being the final name
of the application.

-The search for a debian maintainer willing to adopt our program so that
we can get into the debian standard repositories have begun.

-We need people skilled at translating (german, french, ``samisk'',
greek, etc) as well as a skilled graphic artists for creating a logo.

-We have consumed alot of coffee...

--
Fredrik Berg Kjølstad and Bjørn Erik Nilsen