A good idea for a JuK's (and others music managers) related with music (mp3, ogg...) players.

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Mon Mar 14 19:04:08 GMT 2005

On Monday 14 March 2005 19:03, Henrique Vicente de Oliveira Pinto wrote:
> I'm thinking about buy a music player and just got the idea of create
> an interface to send the musics I've on my computer to the music
> player, first I tought that would be anything like the "Add selected
> items to K3b project" or icon... but, I do think is a greater idea to
> create a simple interface where you can add them like you add in the
> play  queue

Well, I've planned for a while to add an interface for "removable devices"
that could be anything from a DVD-ROM to a music player.  For the most part
they'd be about the same from an implementation perspective.

It just hasn't happened yet.

Oh, and generally the right place for feature requests is bugs.kde.org.

Cheers,

-Scott

--
Had this been an actual emergency, we would have fled in terror, and you would
not have been informed.