A good idea for a JuK's (and others music managers) related with music (mp3, ogg...) players.

Henrique Vicente de Oliveira Pinto henriquevicente at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 18:03:57 GMT 2005

I'm thinking about buy a music player and just got the idea of create
an interface to send the musics I've on my computer to the music
player, first I tought that would be anything like the "Add selected
items to K3b project" or icon... but, I do think is a greater idea to
create a simple interface where you can add them like you add in the
play  queue, indeed I'm using a version without this option yet and
don't known how it works in JuK but already saw others players with
this funcionality.
So, I think this can be a very interesting feature and because I don't
have enough knownleadge to do this I ask people who found it
interesting and knowns how to do this to check it out :). I'd like to
do this and others things like that myself but I'm sad I don't have
time for this now a days..
ah, I think one music player that has this feature is iTunes.
With such a interface would be gratefull indeed for transfering musics
easily in the both way, not just to send them to the player.

See you,
Henrique Vicente.