URL for Kmail and KDE session

Benjamin Sher sher07 at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 25 18:46:44 BST 2005

Dear Kevin and Michael:

Thanks so very much. Makes my day. Just one last question: I
have set my screensave and tested it. But when the time for it to
launch appears, the sceen just goes blank and the screen goes
"offline" until I hit a key on the keyboard, which brings it back. I've
tried to find out how to configure this but have been unable to.
Any suggestion?

Thanks so much. It's those little things that can drive you nuts.

Benjamin