aRts in trunk

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Fri Jul 29 15:14:53 BST 2005

Coolo asked me earlier about the fate of aRts in trunk (which just switched
over to KDE 4).  I suggested at this point that I didn't see any reason to
keep a copy there; there's essentially no work being done on it and we plan
on dropping it as a dependancy in KDE 4.

Does anyone have an objection to aRts being removed from trunk?  If not I'll
give him the "ok" in the next day or so.

Cheers,

-Scott

relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
--Richard Feynman