kdemultimedia/kmix

Christian Esken c.esken at cityweb.de
Sat Feb 5 12:58:31 GMT 2005

Am Samstag, 5. Februar 2005 01:16 schrieb Arnold Krille:
> On Friday 04 February 2005 14:23, Arnold Krille wrote:
> > I will try again tomorrow as I have updated everything today.
>
> Nope, no good. Only the first mixer available...

Thanks for testing, Arnold.

So obviously I have fixed one of the possible conditions, but not all.  Sigh :-(
Thus means the bug remains unfixed, as I am now completely clueless.

The only thing I know is  that the code is "suboptimal". I would have liked to use an Exception at that particuar place (would have spared me from that stupid and fragile getErrno() construct in mixer.cpp), but I beleive using Exceptions is still not encouraged in KDE apps.

Chris