Undefined symbol in kmplayerpart

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Thu Sep 16 05:45:39 BST 2004

Hi!
  I've found a problem that my kmplayerpart didn't open and failed because it
was unable to find symbol _ZN12KMPlayerView10setPictureERK7QString.
  I searched for setPicture and find it in kmplayerview.cpp, but marked as
KDE_NO_EXPORT. After removing this and recompiling, kmplayerpart started to
work. I don't know whether it's correct because I don't know reasons for which
it was not exported, but it was required by libkmplayerpart.so .
                                         With regards, Pavel Troller