fix for bug 91013

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kdemail.net
Sat Oct 9 20:51:03 BST 2004

Hi all,

I attach here a fix for bug number  91013:
"When you run kmix in reverse mode, the balance bar beheaves differently: the
max value is on the left, and the min on the right.

 What happens is that I set the balance to the right, and I hear only the left
speaker (and the oposite as well)."

I just made a new slot in the main widget and connected that to the
valueChanged(). (now the signal is connected to the mixer->setBalance()
slot).

May I commit to head and branch?

--
diego, kde-il translation team, http://www.kde.org/il