Qt helix widget

Ryan Gammon rgammon at real.com
Sat Oct 2 04:06:45 BST 2004

Hi all,

I've set up a basic web page with some info on Helix, qt, and kdemm
integration/co-operation:

https://player.helixcommunity.org/qt

Included is a link to a new mailing list,
player-qt at lists.helixcommunity.org -- feel free to subscribe and post
there if people want to keep helix-specific traffic off the list. I read
both kde-multimedia and player-qt, so obviously use whatever list makes
sense to you.

Also included on the page is a link to two widget-like libraries, a
quick & dirty hxclientkit-based one that I whipped up with the help of
some of the folks on this list, and a more advanced splay-based one that
Justin Karneges developed for use in his helix-based project. Ideally we
can figure out the best way to get these efforts co-ordinated with the
kdemm work.

I've got some spare time to do a bit of work on the helix side of this
-- what needs doing?

--
Ryan Gammon
rgammon at real.com