Can amarok play .amr files ?

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Wed Nov 24 20:34:47 GMT 2004

Hi!
  I've updated amarok today and I've found that now it can utilize libffmpeg
to play various formats like wma etc. I've grabbed the libffmpeg cvs HEAD and
configured it to support .amr format too. However, it seems although I can
play .wma, .wmv and similar formats, handled by libffmpeg, I cannot play .amr
files, it looks that this file type is not recognized by it.

  Are there plans to support this format too ?
                                      With regards, Pavel Troller